GROW LONGER THICKER LASHES AND BROWS
RevitaLash is a breakthrough category-leading lash growth serum that enhances your natural lashes!
IN ONLY 3 WEEKS
Over 97% saw improved appearance
Over 92% reported more lush lashes
Over 94% reported more youthful lashes
Hypoallergenic • Non-irritating • Dermatologist Reviewed • Ophthalmologist Reviewed • Clinically Tested • Not Tested on Animals
Winner of Allure magazine’s 'Best of Beauty' Award for Best for Brow Growth, 2015.
RevitaLash® donates a portion of proceeds from sales to breast cancer research initiatives.
Original, physician-developed eyebrow conditioner addresses the visible signs of eyebrow aging due to chemical and environmental stressors, over-plucking and styling products, leading to healthier-looking, more luxurious brows.
3.0 ml $110.00
"It's amazing, it makes your lashes grow soooo much!"
- a quote from Kim Kardashian
RevitaLash® Advanced is a finely calibrated, scientifically driven cosmetic formula developed to address the visual signs of eyelash aging and stress. RevitaLash Advanced features the company’s proprietary Biopeptin™ Complex, a breakthrough cosmetic technology. Combined with potent antioxidants and fortifying amino acids, it works in concert to enhance the beauty and create the impression of iconic-looking lashes.
Features and benefits:
- Conditions the eyelashes to help protect from brittleness and breakage.
- Helps improve flexibility, moisture and shine.
- Helps defend eyelashes from daily aggressors.
- Enhances the appearance of beautiful, younger-looking, more luxurious eyelashes.
- High impact BioPeptin Complex™, peptides and botanicals saturate the lashes with moisture, keeping them soft, luxurious and healthy-looking.
How to use: Once a day, apply a thin line to clean and dry eyelashes above the level of the skin. One brush stroke is sufficient to cover eyelashes. Only a small quantity is needed to beautify and promote the attractiveness of natural lashes.
Pro tips: For best results, use before bed. When we sleep is when our bodies repair themselves.